As a condition of using our App, you acknowledge and agree to the following Terms of Service:
1. Authorized Provider. You are an “Authorized Provider if you are a participating physician, nurse, clinician, therapist or other health care provider in the Health Care System in which you have been authorized to use our App and have been duly provisioned with a User ID and password permitting access to our App.
2. Compliance with Law. You have access to our App and its content only in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
3. Appropriate use. Our App is a private service for Authorized Providers and it may not be accessed, nor may the content used, by patients or members of the general public. Only Authorized Providers are permitted to use our App and the content therein.
4. Security. Our App has reasonable security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information under our control. These measures include encryption of personal information using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) system during your log-in session, and using a secured messaging service when we send you personal information electronically. Despite these measures, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from Authorized Providers within our App cannot be guaranteed. You should access our App only from a device that you know is secure and that has appropriate anti-malware software running.
5. Information available. Our App allows Authorized Providers to view treatment-related information about their patients and related aggregate information. All of this is deemed part of the content and constitutes confidential information.
6. User ID and password. The administrator of our App, which may also include the owner and provider of any related website, will, upon appropriate authentication and determination that you are a care provider authorized to use our App, issue you a User ID and password that is unique to you. You may never share your User ID and password with anybody else. A User ID and password permitting access to our App is a privilege that may be revoked at any time by the administrator of our App in his or her sole discretion.
7. Responsibility for User ID and password. You are solely responsible for any activities related to your User ID and password. You are required to immediately report to the administrator of our App any loss, disclosure or inappropriate access to your Daily Doc account, User ID or password, treatment-related information or patient-related file, reports, or other confidential content to which you or another person should not have access or when you suspect such or the likelihood of such.
Daily Doc Technologies LLC ("Daily Doc LLC") takes very seriously its obligation to protect the confidentiality of patients and providers personal information. Our App is intended to connect to servers and systems operated and maintained by the Health Care System in which you are an Authorized Provider, including but not limited to EPIC, Amion.com or other electronic health records, scheduling applications, paging and or messaging systems and the active directory of the Health Care System, in order to provide secure, mobile access to those applications, to patient health information, to other Authorized Providers within the Health Care System, and to providers competencies and availability.
Daily Doc LLC does not sell or license any information that it may collect from you from using our App. Except for those items listed below, our App does not store any of your own or your patients personal information on your device. Daily Doc LLC attempts to minimize the amount of your and your patients personal or health information stored or retained on your device. Nevertheless, our App may:
Store patient personal health information entered into any messages sent through our App in your communications with other Authorized Providers. Store a copy of your profile, and your picture on your device if you choose to add a picture to your profile. Temporarily store your or your patients personal information in memory or on the device while you use our App.
Share some limited amount of information for purposes of troubleshooting and error correction directly or indirectly with Daily Doc with your consent.
In addition, in order to provide you certain features, our App may request information from servers and systems owned or operated by Daily Doc LLC and those servers and systems may record technical information about that request such as an IP address.
Among the types of data that our App collects, by itself or through the hospital system other connected applications, are cookies, usage data, and patients and other providers first and last names, phone numbers and email addresses. Personal data may be freely provided by you or other providers, or collected automatically when using our App.
You are responsible for any personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared by you through our App, and by sharing such data you confirm that you have the affected third party's consent to provide the data through our App. Your Connections with the Health Care System
How We Protect Your Own and Your Patients Personal Information The security of your own and your patients‚ information and data while using our App is very important to us. Our App employs a variety of technical safeguards to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of personal information including supporting Transport Layer Security (TLS)/Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate technology and encryption.
In addition, the Health Care System with which you connect may use a variety of physical, administrative and technical measures to protect your personal information, including applicable policies relating to the handling of personal health information generally (such as encryption in transit or at rest, remote wiping, or other authorized or mandated measures).
Data collected by our App is kept for the time necessary to provide the services delivered by our App, and you can always request that Daily Doc suspend or remove any data. Daily Doc LLC will also retain information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
To contact Daily Doc LLC with any questions or concern, please call (603-617 2898), email Daily Doc Technologies LLC at email@example.com, or mail to Daily Doc Technologies LLC, [5685 Garland Lane North, Plymouth, MN, USA 55446]. Effective April 14, 2017